Do you do graphic design?

Yes, we offer graphic design services as well if you do not have print ready files. Please call us to enquire!

My artwork files are ready to send. What types of file formats do you accept?

  • PDF files are preferred but we accept EPS, TIFF, PSD, AI, ID and most other file formats that are relevant to the industry (please make sure you “Package” your InDesign document before sending so all externally linked files and fonts are included). Zip compression OK.
  • Font files must be supplied or alternatively all text to be converted to outlines. Files need a minimum of 5mm bleed.
  • Supplied artwork must scale proportionally to the final print size required.
  • All bitmap files (JPG, TIFF, etc) should have at least 100DPI resolution at final printed size.
  • For colour matching requirements please provide PMS (Pantone) colour codes in your purchase order.
  • We do not accept Microsoft Word or Excel files unless they are supplied as mockups or layout templates for graphic design purposes.

Do you charge extra if I only need slight modifications to my artwork?

We will only charge you for graphic design if we have to spend more than half an hour with your supplied artwork. Minor file manipulations are free of charge.

How can I send my artwork files to you?

Here are some ways you can send us your files:

  • on physical storage media (eg. USB keys, DVDs, external drives, etc.)
  • via email (25MB maximum file size for direct attachments or share a link via Google Drive)
  • via file sharing cloud services (eg. Dropbox, WeTransfer, Hightail, etc.)
  • upload to our FTP server
    Client upload site:   (link opens in new tab)
    Username: guest002   |   Password: brisprint002

How do I approve final artwork before printing?

We will create an electronic proof (usually a low resolution PDF file) for you to approve and send it to you via email. Please make sure to check the e-proof for design and layout errors, colours, images and spelling before you approve.

What types of materials can you print on?

We offer a wide variety of materials and substrates that we can print on. To name just a few:

  • FSC certified paper for promotional posters
  • PVC-free wallpaper for room or office decoration — these are printed with latex environmentally friendly inks that are VOC-free and virtually odourless
  • Various types of self-adhesive vinyls (monomeric for short term, polymeric for long term, clear and optically clear, perforated OWV, cast films etc.)
  • PVC banners (single- and double-sided printing)
  • PVC banner mesh (fence-mesh, hoardings, construction sites, etc.)
  • Corflute (construction and safety signs, short-term outdoor advertising etc.)
  • Foamed PVC, rigid PVC and polypropylene sheets (Promeg, Priplak etc.)
  • ACM aluminium composite panel (construction grade, flame / fire retardant options etc.)
  • Wide range of acrylic products (clear, opal, black / white and a range of popular colours in various thicknesses)
  • and so much more… please call us to enquire!

Do you offer laminating services?

  • We generally laminate all of our products that will be installed outdoors and sometimes indoor advertising products as well to prevent physical wear and damage, and to allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
  • Gloss and matte laminates are the most popular choices but we offer a wide selection of laminating films ranging from satin finish, floor, heavy duty, optically clear, anti-graffiti and special anti-microbial films for hospitals and restaurants.
  • Maximum laminating width 1524mm. Please note that not all laminating films are available in this size. Call us to enquire!
  • We can laminate supplied prints as well, just bring them in our workshop!

Do you supply pull-up banner systems?

Yes, we have a wide range of retractable pull-up banner systems from 500mm up to 3200mm widths. You can find them under our Products menu.

Do you sell A-frames or Sandwich boards?

Yes, we do sell A-frames, also called Sandwich boards. Please see the complete range under our Products menu.

Do you guys do business cards and flyers as well?

We do offer printing of business cards, flyers and brochures to our clients. This is especially handy for new businesses as we can offer a turn-key solution to all their signage needs.

How long can I expect my prints to last?

Sign longevity is determined by many factors. Our inks and print materials are carefully chosen and sourced from reputable suppliers locally and nationwide.

We promote and encourage the use of sustainable and environmentally friendly or even biodegradable materials that have minimal impact on our Earth’s resources and ecosystem.

Our outdoor products carry the most comprehensive warranty and can last 3-7 years depending on the application, the geographical location and weather conditions. Please give us a call to discuss your options!

How can I look after my vehicle graphics after it has been installed?

The short answer is you should try and avoid automatic car washes and power- or pressure washing your vehicle.

For a more detailed car care guide please click here (PDF). We can also supply you with a printed version of this document when you collect your vehicle from our workshop.

Will the vehicle graphic damage my car paint?

Our vehicle wrap installers have been trained by industry experts and we make sure your vehicle is in good hands. In fact, your paint will be protected from harsh UV radiation and from minor scuffs, scratches and dings after it has been wrapped.

Do you offer sign installation services?

We provide services to all aspects of sign production. This includes site surveys and audits, and installation and maintenance of signs as well.

Our install team has completed online and in-person inductions in many shopping centres in Brisbane. They hold licences that let them work in high risk environments, elevated work platforms, etc. Our business have a public liability insurance as well.

We also have a network of reliable and professional install teams working in major cities across urban and rural Australia.

Send question